Submit your entry
1. That the artwork submitted by me for 'Artists of Mosman: 2088' is my own original artwork and has been produced since 1 January, 2017.
2. That the artwork submitted has not been displayed at Mosman Art Gallery previously.
3. I have studied the Exhibition Conditions & Criteria & accept them.
4. That the artwork submitted is in good condition and is not damaged.
'2088: Artists of Mosman' Exhibition Conditions & Criteria
1. All registration forms must be completed and submitted on-line previous to the artwork receipting day at the Gallery on Thursday 1 February between the hours of 10am and 6pm.
2. Artworks must be brought to the gallery with two copies of the printed registration form.
3. A maximum of two artworks can be submitted.
4. Artworks may be submitted in the following art media: painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, sculpture, ceramics, jewellery, digital media and textiles.
5. Works for wall display must be presented ready for hanging – either with frames or stretched canvas and mounted with hanging devices such as D-rings.
6. All works submitted for exhibition must have been produced after 1 January 2017.
7. All works submitted are subject to a selection process based on merit and the limitations of the Gallery space.
8. Works selected for exhibition must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition, from 10 February - 4 March, 2018.
9. All works are for sale unless clearly marked NOT FOR SALE. A commission of 33.3% shall be deducted from the selling price of any work sold by the Gallery Should GST apply to the sale of your artwork, please ensure it is included in the total selling price. Where an artist is represented by another Gallery the commission will be increased to 40% and split 20/20.